June 25, 2018
Only accepting applications from residents in Sweden
Working at Appspotr
Every employee works under a “freedom within responsibility”-clause. This means flexible work hours and possibilities to work from home when needed. Also, working in a small organization such as ours means that every employee’s voice will be heard when raising questions about features and/or design.
If you like being part of a team which regularly gets together for different activities as well as working in an environment which strives for personal growth and responsibility then Appspotr is most likely a place you would thrive at.
Other perks include being able to join the nearby gym which some employees go to during lunch break, health benefits and a pension program as well as the occasional Friday beer.
New big steps within our product is about to be set and Appspotr is looking for a driven and multifaceted designer whom can help us unify and improve the design of our global product. With a platform which is now reaching worldwide we need someone to hold the reins when it comes to interactions on our website as well as general look & feel of the CMS. The position is in Gothenburg, Sweden. Are you the one who’s ready to make some footprints on our product development with your UX/UI skills?
What you would do:
- Have responsibility for the general design throughout Appspotr’s product line
- Gather data on user interaction and suggest appropriate measures
- Work together with the developers towards a great user experience
Who you are:
- You probably have 2+ years experience in various UI/UX driven work
- You have a degree which falls in line with what we’re looking for
- You’re a driven and responsibility taking individual
- You’re fun to work with